ТДС тестер (1028)
Цена без НДС: 18.36 EUR
TDS tester measures TDS level in the water. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) are the total amount of mobile charged ions, including minerals, salts or metals dissolved in a given volume of water. TDS, which is based on conductivity, is expressed in parts per million (ppm) or milligrams per liter (mg/L). 1 mg/l = 1 ppm.
- Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation and aquaculture;
- Perfect for both residential or commercial use;
- Portable unit - includes a carrying case with belt clip;
- Advanced microprocessor technology allows you test the water with accuracy;
- Hold Function saves measurements for convenient reading and recording;
- Auto-off function automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of non-use;
- Built-in digital thermometer.
TDS Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/l)
Temp. Range: 0 – 80oC
Resolution: 1ppm (0...999ppm); 10ppm (1000...9990ppm)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3 cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Weight: 76.5 g (with case).